A Place For KILLAZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get paid
simply view 30 second ads, and get paid!
Click here to start
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Head Shot 2

2 posters

Go down

Head Shot 2 Empty Head Shot 2

Post by Hillybilly Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 am

Head Shot 2 2009
Shooter
Single Player - Offline only
Developed by Silver Dollar Games
This game was classified by the community with the following category scores - Violence=3/3, Sex=0/3, Mature Content=1/3.
Price 80 Microsoft Points

Personal Rating 3/5

Head Shot 2 Xboxboxart

The main idea behind Head Shots 2 is to identify the enemy, and shoot him with your sniper rifle. The closer you shoot him towards the center of his head, the more points you get. The difficulty though, is locating the enemy in a large group of civilians. The enemy could be anybody; a police officer, science lady, chick with a two piece bikini on. If you miss your target, shoot an innocent bystander, or run out of time you will have to start from the beginning. There are no check points. There is a high score board though, and if you reach level 30 you will unlock hard core mode.

Head Shot 2 Screen1_Web

For an indie game, the graphics are tolerable. This is a first person shooter, however you are not able to view your rifle, and the zoom in screen kind of reminds me of Socom. All of the characters are 2-d cut-outs. They scroll left to right, but have no moving parts on them. Since this is an indie game, I would give the graphics a rating of 3 out of 5.

Head Shot 2 00000001-0000-4000-8000-000058550365?partner=RSSHead Shot 2 Screen2_Web

The game play is simple. As I already said, all you do is shoot selected people in the head. Doesn't sound fun? Well it is. Well, as much fun as you can get out of a dollar at least. Since any mistake you make will bring you back to the first level, and you will constantly try to beat your old high score, I'd say you could probably play this game for a good 2 to 3 days before getting bored with it. I give the game play a 3 out of 5.

Head Shot 2 Screen3_Web

So this game is fun, and has a touch of re-playability. The only real down side to this game is that it's not multi-player. It would be fun to have a competition on who can snipe the fastest. It obviously could have been made better, but it being single player is the only thing I'm disappointed in. It's still worth my dollar though. My over-all rating for this game is a 3 out of 5

Reviewed by Hillbilly Chad

Screen shots from www.xbox.com
Hillybilly
Hillybilly
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 46
Xbox Live Gamertag : Hillbilly Chad Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://riddelz.getgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Head Shot 2 Empty Re: Head Shot 2

Post by DJKILLAG Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:34 pm