A Place For KILLAZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get paid
simply view 30 second ads, and get paid!
Click here to start
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Final Fantasy X

2 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy X Empty Final Fantasy X

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Name Of Game: Final Fantasy X

Type Of Game: Turn Based RPG

Developed By: Square Enix

Console: PlayStation 2

Achivements or Trophies? Nothing, it is on PS2

Online: No, not at all.

Overall Rating: 10 Out Of 10

Grafic Rating: 10 Out Of 10

Storyline Rating: 10 Out Of 10

Summary: You begin as the character known as Tidus, and he is a star Blitzball player, (there "football"). As you make your way to the arena the world championship is being held in, you are attacked by weird creaters. These creaters are spawns of the giant monster named SIN. You meet up with Auron, your fathers life friend, and he explains what is going on. All this is taking place during the fight. Well so alot of things happen and you get sent ahead in time, to where your homeland hasent existed in years. You meet up then with Lady Yuna, a summoner for her village. The storyline picks up from there, but basically Tidus's goal is to get back home. And to find his long lost father, Jecht.

Ups and Downs: It is a great damn game, but it takes a lot of extra training here and there.

Screenshots:
Final Fantasy X FFXbattleexample
Turn Based Battle System

Final Fantasy X TidusYunaEmbrace
Tidus and Yuna The two main characters.

Final Fantasy X Final%20Fantasy%20X
I mean come on, those grafix are incredible for 2001!

Reviewed By: Sharpie360

Last edited by Sharpie360 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Summary)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X Empty Re: Final Fantasy X

Post by xxwildmanxx Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:38 pm

there is not too many rpgs i like alot tomb radier is about one of the few i did like!!!!!!!!!guess you could consider gta series rpg too but nice review!
xxwildmanxx
xxwildmanxx

Male Number of posts : 212
Xbox Live Gamertag : shit wish Socom 3/CA name : osamabindead
PS3 user name : xxwildmanxx
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DJKILLAG Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:59 pm

This is not a topic to chat about only post if you have a question about the game, or are giving credit for the reviews writer....

Nice work sharpie, verry good review. now if we could only get these other "members" to write some....

1 thing though.... this is reviews by the killaz..... so start writing the FULL reviews yourself......
DJKILLAG
DJKILLAG
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-09-24

http://www.myspace.com/djkillag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 pm

DJKILLAG wrote:This is not a topic to chat about only post if you have a question about the game, or are giving credit for the reviews writer....

Nice work sharpie, verry good review. now if we could only get these other "members" to write some....

1 thing though.... this is reviews by the killaz..... so start writing the FULL reviews yourself......

lol to be honest, the only reason i used those summarys is becuz i rly forgot the main storyline, i mean i remember the jist of it but thats all. sorry, haha ill replay the games next time
and fix them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down